TESTING & INSPECTION SERVICES
QUALITY FOCUSED. ENGINEER LED.
The NOVA Services special inspection and materials testing teams are led by seasoned engineers that are focused on ensuring quality. A team equipped with the latest construction techniques and technological innovations ensures your project is on solid ground.
FAST REPORTS. FASTER RESULTS.
NOVA utilizes several systems for reporting including ForneyVault and Agile Frameworks MetaField, allowing for easy access and electronic distribution.
NOVA Services is the only engineering firm in San Diego County to utilize ForneyVault as part of its concrete testing process. ForneyVault is a unique computerized system that closes the loop between sample creation, testing, data collection, dissemination, and use. The data flows seamlessly through the process, reducing the risk of errors and increasing test accuracy and compliance. The material testing data is collected in a secure, unalterable format. Each test is protected and data is organized in a cloud-based structured database according to unique GUID codes. This insures compliance with material testing standards and secures the results via reporting that can be traced and audited.
Agile Frameworks MetaField system allows for easy access and electronic distribution.
- Access reports anytime and anywhere
- Receive daily field inspection reports through email
- Access archived reports for future reference
- Highly-detailed reports with photographs documenting work
SPECIAL INSPECTION SERVICES
- Deep Foundations, Piles, and Caissons
- Reinforced & Post-Tension Concrete
- Post-Installed Concrete Anchors (Epoxy, Expansion Anchors)
- Structural Masonry
- Batch Plant Inspection
- High-Strength Bolting
- Field & Shop Welding
- Spray-Applied Fireproofing
- Non-Destructive Testing (Ultrasonic, Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant)
- Structural Wood Framing
- Bolt-Tension Testing
- Proof Load Testing (Doewls, Shot Pins, Anchors, Etc.)
- Torque Testing
- Tagging and Sampling of Reinforcing Steel
- Wood Moisture & Concrete Moisture Vapor Emission Testing
- Roofing Inpsection
LABORATORY TESTING SERVICES
- Concrete Compression Testing
- Concrete Flexural Strength Testing
- Concrete & Asphalt Mix Design Review
- Concrete & Asphalt Coring
- Hveem Stability (S-Value) Determinations for Asphalt Concrete
- Asphaltic Pavement Laboratory Determination of Density for Asphalt
- Laboratory Compaction of Soils
- Expansion Index
- Field Density Testing of Compacted Soils
- R-Value Testing
- Aggregate Quality/Qualification Testing
- Sand Equivalent & Durability Tests
- Cleanness Value of Aggregates
- Sieve Analysis
- Masonry, Grout, Mortar & Composite Prism
- Compression Testing
- Masonry Unit Conformance Testing
- Density of Spray-Applied Fire-Resistive Material (SFRM)
- Cohesion/Adhesion of SFRM
- And Many More